How long does it need for the swelling to go away? Is this swelling? (photo)

How long does it need for the swelling to go away? Is this swelling? I did my rhinoplasty during winter and 7 months later, i still have uneven tip. Its perfect from one side while the other is not. Please also note that I did not put tape at all to remove the swelling. I had open surgery to fix the size of the nose because it used to appear crooked.

Rhinoplasty swelling

Post rhinoplasty changes of the nose is really contraction of the skin and soft tissue envelope of the nose over the nasal skeleton which is really a scar maturation phenomenon and not just resolution of inflammation. That's why it is a long lasting process (1-2 year period).I hope this helps.