I have a mole near my mouth and in the past 4 days I've been putting apple cider vinegar; it hasn't fell & my skin is red?

What should i do? Please reply

Apply cider vinegar

Thank you for your question. Your skin and mole needs to be evaluated in person where a dermatologist can look at your lesion under higher magnification, and if any abnormalities are present, then a biopsy should be done. Apple cider vinegar is an acid, and when applied to the skin, it can cause irritation and redness, which sounds like what is happening to your skin. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your mole and skin. Take care and good luck.