I have a hole in my cheek after hyaluronidase it's been there for 6 months is this permanent? (Photos)

Hidef Hyaluronidase injections for botched injections

I would suggest an exam to determine whether you had cortisone placed into the area. You may need fillers in the future for the indentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

I have a hole in my cheek after hyaluronidase it's been there for 6 months is this permanent?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Unfortunately I can not appreciate the "hole" in your pictures and as such I would recommend seeing your injector for an in-person evaluation and discussion.  Best wishes.