11 days post op closed rhinoplasty/ septoplasty to narrow the bridge and nostrils, and shorten the nose. Any suggestion? (photo)

Day 7 after removing the cast i noticed a small new bump (cartilage or bone probably) in the upper part of the bridge near the right eyes. I did not have any bumps in my bridge before surgery. And at day 11 it becomes more prominent. I noticed a deviation to the left and an assymetry in my bridge and the tip is so big Could it be a beginning of inverted V deformity or something else? What do u think the problem is? I really regret this rhinoplasty. Thank you in advance

Early post op, some advices :

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only eleven days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Eleven days post op

At eleven days post op, your pictures appear as would be expected. You are still swollen and this will improve with time. You need to keep in touch with your surgeon.Kind regards,Ivo

Swelling

Your pictures look appropriate for a recent rhinoplasty. Most surgeons advise that you need to wait 6-12 months to allow the tissues to recover. This can be a time of worry.  You need to contact your surgeon for advice. Many small lumps and issues get better with time. You do not have an inverted V deformity. 

Rajan Uppal, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon