What makes my healing process is too slow?

4 month post my rhinoplasty (open rhinoplasty) i didn't find any process in my tip's healling since two months ago! My tip is still long and like inflated ! Is the hot weather the main reason? What can i take as medication to speed up the process?

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-