My name is elias .I am 27 years old and I am experiencing male pattern hair loss. Can I consider a hair transplant? (photo)

I have been using minoxidil 5% for the past five years and my hair loss rate was relatively slow . But this rate started to increase in the past four months and the change in my hair line is obvious now . So can i have a hair transplant because i am feeling frustrated by the way my hair looks now?

If you have genetic male pattern balding and you are considering a hair transplant surgery, you should see

If you have genetic male pattern balding and you are considering a hair transplant surgery, you should see a doctor in person for an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

My name is elias .I am 27 years old and I am experiencing male pattern hair loss. Can I consider a hair transplant?

Greetings Thank you for the question the best is to do Organic Hair Transplant.Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles. Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Balding at 27?

It is not evident that you have significant balding at this time. Your biggest enemy is the progressive balding that you might have in the next 5 or so years. The degree of balding that you are showing would suggest that before you undertake a hair transplant, you try the drug finasteride for one year. Get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the progression or if you successfully stopped or reversed it because you need to get insights into your immediate and long term future. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern which the Bulk Measurements will show over a one year time frame, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Due

to your age and pattern it might be a little early. You should go in to talk to a doctor in person to make sure. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist