Dear doctors I feel like my eyes are asymmetrical and one eye is bigger than the other? (Photos)

What should i do with my eyes i feel like one is bigger that other, like my half face is tight and the other half is loose , is that from my sleeping habbits on one side

Asymmetry

There are many reasons for asymmetry of the eyes and eyelids.  It appears you may have some bone asymmetry and also eyelid and eyebrow asymmetry.  Often this asymmetry can be camouflaged or improved with relatively small surgeries.  It would be wise to seek advice from a surgeon experienced with prominent eyes to get an ideal result

Asymmetric Eyes

Thank you for your question. You may want to consult with an Oculoplastic Surgeon in person to exclude ptosis-a droop of the eyelid on the other side or proptosis-prominence of one eye.  He or she will examine you to see if there are any medical conditions that may be causing this.  This does not constitute official medical advice but it is worth getting checked out by an expert.

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon