Breast augmentation for my droopy breasts? (photos)

My breasts are saggy & i would like to get perkier fuller breasts, without any crease if possible.A surgeon i consulted says going 330cc would give me the desired lift. 8 yrs ago, I had had a BA with 200 cc above the muscle bcz my breasts had lost their fullness.Now i have droopy ones that i dnt like and im tryg to avoid BL scars since i dnt have any children yet. Would a BA give me the desired look? Would above or under muscle work better? Would the aerola be too low after placing the 330 cc?

Need Lift

In my opinion an implant alone will not solve the shape or the sagging of the breast.  If you can accept the scars associated with a breast lift done alone if you are happy with your size, or in combination with a breast exchange is the best option.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon