I once asked a doctor here in Lebanon, beirut about my gummy smile and he said it only can be fixed by a jaw surgery. (photo)

I prefer ro do botox for my chin and my my lips if that can solve the problem. I would be glad if i can know your consultation.

Gummy Smile

Thank you fro your question. 

Botox may help reduce your gummy smile. I'd recommend booking a consultation with a qualified injector to determine if you are a good candidate and to see what your best options are.

Take care.

I onced asked a doctor here in Lebanon, Beirut about my gummy smile and he said it only can be fixed by a jaw surgery.

Thank you or your question. It is possible to have a Botox injection for the gummy smile. It appearsas though you are a good candidate for this procedure. Speak with an expert injector and discuss your options. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox treatment of a gummy smile

Thank you for your question.  You do appear to be an excellent candidate for treatment. Dr. Dany Touma

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox for a gummy smile

It would be much simpler to have Botox injections rather than surgery for your gummy smile.  Consult an experienced cosmetic dermatologist who can help you.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox for gummy smile - Williamsville, NY

Botox injected at the base of the upper lip below the nose can help reduce your gummy smile. This is better than corrective surgery ! 

Best
Dr Karamanoukian

Gummy Smile

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos. Gummy smiles can be improved with Botox by temporarily paralyzing the upper lip muscles. However, this may only serve as "camouflage" if there is an underlying structural problem. If the underlying problem is excess gingiva (gums), a gingivectomy can be performed. "Jaw" or orthognathic surgery is more invasive and may involve repositioning the mandible (jaw) and/or the maxilla (cheek bone).

"This is only an opinion and should not be considered medical advice. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon in your vicinity that does a high-volume of facial rejuvenation."

Nicholas Jones, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Botox for gummy smile

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos. And experienced Botox injector can definitely help you minimize your gummy smile.   I would recommend visiting with report certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your area who has a high-volume injection practice.

#gummysmile

Hi. Your issue with your gimmy smile can be addressed with a combination of 2 nonsurgical techniques. Botox can be used to paralyse the elevators of the lips. A filler can also be used to make your lips fuller and disguise the upper teeth and gums. Regards 

Gummy Smile can be improved with Botox

Surgery is a solution for gummy smile and involves shortening the bones between the nose and the teeth.
Botox is a much simpler office solution, although it needs to be repeated when the Botox wears off.

Botox for gummy smile

Thank you for your question. Botox will most definitely improve your gummy smile and is a much simpler treatment than anything surgical while likely yielding just as good results.  The one caveat is that you will have to continually get and maintain your botox injections.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias