I'm a 19 years old and i've been over weight since i was a a kid.

I started dieting when i was 5 y/o and after 15 years im still over weight. Lately, 2 years ago i have done a diet and lost 20 kg and in these 2 years i have gained and lost a lot of weight and now i have regained all the weight lost. My current bmi is 31 and im searching to do the sleeve surgery. Can i do it with such a bmi or its impossible? Thank you

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your question.You are a good candidate for this procedure if your BMI is over 32. At this point bariatric surgery is the best option for patients with obesity tipe 2 and 3 to lose weight. Is the option that last more, and more efficent. Some times patients do the mistake having a plastic surgery when what they need is a bariatric surgery. I suggest to make an appointment with a Board Certified for a personal evaluation. Good look.

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon