I would like a more shapely figure. What are my options other than a BBL? (Photo)

I'm 38 and 5'8" and I weigh 180 lbs I have had 12 children and I work out 3 times a week but my shape stays the same. I am getting remarried in december and just want a curvey shape. The doctor told me bbl was my best option.

Tummy tuck+ Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the questionIn this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Liposuction and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction and a brazilian butt lift. These procedures will provide a 360 degree improvement and maximize feminine curves. You may need a tummy tuck to get rid of excess skin in your abdomen. Best is to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to find the best plan for you. Don´t settle for less.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Body Conoturing

Based on your photos, You are an excellent candidate for lipocontouring. As far as increasing the buttock size, that is only if you desire. If you are happy with your butt, focus on liposuction alone. If you want to be curvier, fat grafting to the central and lateral buttocks may lead to your best result.

Combined TT and BBL

It appears you may be a good candidate for a combined tummy tuck and Brazilian buttock lift if you are looking to have a better figure. Consult with several experienced plastic surgeons for more detailed information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Hi, thanks for your pictures. You are a good candidate for Abdominoplasty Plus Liposculpture and Fat Transfer to Buttock. You show separation (Diastasis) of your abdominal muscles and a lot of excess skin, the procedure will consist in thigthening your muscles (plicature) and remove excess skin. The Liposculpture will complement the Adbominoplasty or Tummy Tuck by suctioning fat deposits from your body contour. The fat can be transfer to your buttocks for a better shape, volume and projection.

Adolfo Sesto, MD