Non-surgically, what can be done to reduce the pointyness of my chin? (Photos)

As I have quite a flat mouth would lips fillers and chin fillers in my labiomental crease reduce the pointyness?

Chin

If you are looking for non-surgical options, fillers are likely the best answer.  There are many choices in fillers available, so it is best to see qualified surgeon's in your area to discuss all of your options.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin injection

Hi and thanks for your question. As a non surgical treatment , filler is the best option for you but I highly recommend to see an expert physician 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Lips and chin

Hi there George, lip fillers and chin fillers would reduce the appearance of pointyness of your chin. For your chin I would use a filler called Voluma, which lasts up to 2 years. For your lips I would use a filler called Juvederm Ultra, which lasts up to 1 year.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician