Can cool sculpting be used as peri-areolar reduction?

Coolsculpting

Hi,

Coolsculpting is not indicated for this area. I recommend talking to a board certified plastic surgeon regarding other treatments available . 

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for peri areolar reduction

Thanks for your question. I would not recommend using coolsculpting as a method of breast reduction on or around the nipple. This is off label use of the product and there are many other good methods of breast/areola reduction out there.  Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to see what would be best for you.  Good luck!

Josh Waltzman, MD, MBA
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting freeses fat.

CoolSculpting freezes fat.  Please contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your geographical area to determine which treatment options would best address your individual concerns. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting on Breast

CoolSculpting is a fat-freezing procedure that is used to target stubborn areas of fat on the body, and is not indicated for use in the periareolar area or breast. I suggest consulting an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for the question. The applicators designed by Zeltiq are for localized spot reduction and are not intended for breast reduction. My recommendation would be to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in breast reduction surgery. Best of luck. 

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting can only treat target areas and cannot be used for peri-areolar reduction. If you are looking into procedures, I would recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns and find an option that fits you best. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD