How many cc's would I need to go up a couple cup sizes I'm a 32DD right now. Would like to be fuller. (photos)

I am 5'2", 30 years old and 115lbs. I currently fit into a 32DD and am looking for something fuller. Go up a cup size or 2. I don't think I need much, maybe a lift. I want them to look fuller and sit higher. Are you able to recommend the best option? Thank you

Doctor Answers 5

How many cc's would I need to go up a couple cup sizes I'm a 32DD right now. Would like to be fuller.

 Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.


Turkey Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 90 reviews

Implants and volume

What i suggest to you to get a rough idea is to get the bra you want to fill and do a baggy test. You can do the is before or after seeing a surgeon for evaluation.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Choosing a size breast

Thank you for your question. During your consultation I like to find out your goals (I.e. What cup size you would like to be). It's important to measure the width of your breast to determine which implant you need. I like to use breast sizers that are made specifically to try out before surgery. Mentor has a good set. The patient puts on a bra and she can place various sizes over her breast. When she looks in a mirror she can see which size she likes best. During surgery I like to use intraoperative breast implant sizers to confirm the size. I use the bloodless breast technique which I invented. Bleeding is minimal, typically there is no bruising after surgery, and recovery is a lot quicker versus traditional technique. for more information please see the enclosed video and I hope you find this helpful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA
Tampa Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 63 reviews

Looking for few sizes up BA


Unless sizes in US are so much different I think you are no more than a B cup by most international bra cup standards and what you are looking for is a D cup which can be achieved by using some thing like 350 cc implant under the  muscle.

I know its not right to give you such straight advise without  any clinical examination but I am sure you will love this advise.

Your first step should be to go for the most known and most popular PS on net in your vicinity and read her reviews then follow his advise.

I wish you good luck

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 131 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.