I had breast augmentation 6 weeks ago 550 cc's in each breath. Will they sag after six weeks

Your breast implants should drop but sagging isn’t caused by implants.

For up to 6 months after breast augmentation, your breast implants will gradually soften and drop into the pocket prepared by your plastic surgeon. This isn’t true sagging. It’s simply the natural settling that happens after breast augmentation. Breast implants add volume, but won't change the position of the breasts on your chest. Once your body heals, you may want to talk with your plastic surgeon about a breast lift if you feel your breasts look droopy or notice downward-pointing nipples.

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

550cc implants, will breasts sag

Thanks for your question.  Unfortunately, without an in-person examination, it would be impossible to ascertain whether or not you will have breast sag.  I wish you good luck.

Breast Augmentation with 550cc, will they sag at 6 weeks

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your question. All implants settle, some sooner than others, Gravity always wins that contest. I recommend good unwire support as your implants weight more than one pound. I am not sure if you want them to settle or sag or if you feel that they are dropping to soon. Photos would help with your assessment. Good Luck. Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeons as they know best!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
@breastaugmentation @sagging 
facebook @breastdoctor
twitter @docmata
instagram #drcarlosmata

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
 ***As breast implants "settle", they tend to round out the lower breast poles. As this occurs, the nipple/areola complexes seem higher on each breast mound. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.
  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast augmentation

It is hard to predict how your breasts will respond to your implants. If your breasts sagged before and were not lifted, they may still stay saggy.

I had a breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. Will they sag after six weeks?

Thank you for your question.  Before and after surgery pictures would allow for a more definite opinion, but after placement of implants they tend to remain elevated on a woman's chest as a result of swelling of the chest muscle and breast skin.  After 6-8 weeks much of this swelling resolves and the implant volume will redistribute to the lower portion of each breast to create a more natural appearance.  As far as true sagging, or ptosis, this will depend on the quality of your starting breast tissues, size of implant, placement position of implant and many other factors.  Talk to your surgeon about your concerns, they are in the best position to provide reassurance.  Hope this helps.