My concern is the cost? I have hair loss frontal and vertex. I don't want full return but looking for something awesome.

FUE or Strip either could give awesome results

Hair transplant whether FUE or strip could be something to consider and /or medication.  I would need at least a photo plus a little more history would be helpful to give you a better answer.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Hair transplantation or other non invasive options are available to you.  Please speak to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Wants something awsome

Without a picture or some guidance, I can not suggest what it is that you need. Are you talking about a hair transplant. IF that is the case, you need to engage in a one on one conversation with a doctor who has, at the least, a picture in front of him.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Whether or not something awesome can be obtained depends on a number of factors especially your current age, type of hair loss and chances of future balding.If you are in your mid to late 30s, and have less than a Hamilton Norwood V class and you have a good family history of hair density, awesome can likely be achieved over several separate sessions. The cost will vary, but if you are looking for awesome, the cost will likely be 20,000-30,000 in North America.

if it is costs that concern you, be prepared to eventually spend up to $30,000 for "awesome results". 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon