Incision scar tingles after two years.

It has been two years since I had breast lift and augmentation. I got pregnant 6 months after procedure and breast fed. the incision under right breast still has a tingle sensation. And I will feel sensations within breast at times.Is something wrong or are breast finally getting time to settle.

Tingling in nerves after breast surgery

Tingling in a scar usually occurs with recovery of nerve injuries that are common with any type of surgery. It may take a year or so but they tend to dissipate. Sometimes, a very gentle massage of that area can accelerate the recovery.  Best of luck.