Filler results change from day to day?

I recently had Sculptra and most days I wake up looking different. I eat the same food/take the same amount of exercise every day but I can't control how puffy my face looks from one day to the next. I know it sounds paranoid, but I have read others who have had Sculptra injected complain about the same problem. Why does this happen and what can I do to keep my prefered face? 3/4 times a month it will go back to its (prefered) pre-Sculptra state but the majority of the time it's a bloated mess.

Sculptra and swelling

Sculptra is injected with a lot of water. The swelling that you are seeing is related to that water and probably some swelling from the needle injections. The fluid in your face can sometimes fluctuate but will resolve over time as your body absorbs the fluid.  While this is initially frustrating, it should not cause any permanent problems with edema.  Discuss any concerns with your injector and see him for a follow up.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sculptra and Long Term Results

I suggest you see an expert as this needs to be evaluated to ensure the outcome of your injections and if any treatments are needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.