I Found What I Think is BCC on my Hip, Right Below a Small Tattoo?

Under a small tattoo on my hip I found what I think is BCC. It is reddish, scaley, and about the size of a dime and has slightly raised edges. It started as what kind of looked like a pimple. Could this have been caused by the tattoo? Will it spread, and how quickly? I am only 15 and my parents dont know about my tattoo. Should I tell them and get it checked out? Or am I over reacting?

Do I have a Basal Cell Carcinoma?

It is most unusual for someone 15 years of age to develop a basal cell carcinoma, although it is possible.

The simple answer is, get it checked.

Tattoos do not cause basal cell carcinoma.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Do I have a Basal Cell Carcinoma?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The simple answer is, get it checked.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon