BBL Touch Up?

I had BBL about a month and a half ago. What bothers me is that my right cheek came out slightly smaller than my left one and it also flatter on the right hip. I definitely would like to get it fixed but I do not want to travel back to DR for this and wondering what would I be the cost to have it done in the US. And who would like to help me?

BBL Touch Up?

Thank you for your question, One month and a half is too soon to see the final results, swelling regularly doesn't go down evenly, I would advice you to wait at least three months for you to fully appreciate your final results. After that time you can contact your doctor for a follow up or revision.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Touch Up?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

One month after Brazilian Butt Lift is too early to judge. It is still healing and there will be lots of changes. Wait 3-6 months then re-evaluate if you need another surgery

Brazilian Butt Lift