Can a BBL be done on a slim patient with a little fat and is it painful?

I'm 20 years, I'm 5'7" tall and I weigh 132 lbs. My bust is 34" waist is 26" and hips are 37" I would like to do a Brazilian Butt Lift but I want to be sure that I will have enough fat to transfer. Implants are not an option! I've been doing research two years now and I think I'm ready now. I also want to know if it's painful after the surgery. This is what I would love to look like ...

Find the right surgeon and take your time trying to understand the right treatment for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL on slim patient

Unfortunately, without seeing your pictures, it is difficult to say whether you would be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. It's best to seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. I perform between 6-8 BBLs per week and have treated all body types. You may be surprised how much fat you have to be transferred. It is often taken from places like the lower back and flanks, where you may be carrying enough fat to give you a great result. 

BBL on slim patient

Slim Patient and BBL

This is difficult to answer without your picture.  Typically, if you are slim with very little body fat a significant change with liposuction and fat grafting is unlikely.  

Dr. ES

Slim Patient and BBL

Dr. ES

BBL and fat

Brazilian butt lifts are a great way to enhance buttock shape while having additional benefits of liposuction from donor sites (typically abdomen and back).  Patients need to have enough fat to make a difference though.  Typically half the volume of suction aspirate is purified fat after processing and available for grafting. Half of that volume goes into each buttock and approximately 80% of that fat survives. Every body frame has different requirements which are difficult to judge without an examination. Other donor sites include thighs, arms, upper back which can be used as well.  Some patients need to gain weight before undergoing the procedure.

BBL and fat

An exam or pictures would provide a better way to evaluate you for the procedure.  I liposuction thin individuals frequently with significant results.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Bbl not a good idea for thin patients

Thanks for your question.  Realistically, I think your wish butt is not possible with your body habitus.  In my practice, my BEST results with the best longevity is in combining butt implants with fat grafting.  I place the implants under the muscle and give PERMANENT projection centrally, then I suction fat from the Lower back and place them lateral to the implants.  The results are natural and more permanent! Be realistic with your goals and do more research on butt implants!

Bbl not a good idea for thin patients