Will my butt have cellulite after getting a bbl?

Cellulite is actually a very complex problem, and it may or may not be improved with BBL

Cellulite, which by the way is almost exclusively a female problem due to hormonal effects on tissues (sorry ladies; we guys have our own crosses to bear, though!), is actually a more complex issue than it appears to be on the surface (no pun actually intended).  If you mean by your question "will BBL cause cellulite," I have not seen this happen, and given what I know about the detailed causes of cellulite, I would not expect a BBL in and of itself to cause it.  It has to do with weakened and abnormal connections between the fat tissue and both the overlying skin and underlying muscle, within the fat tissue itself, and within the dermis of the skin itself.  Thus, there is not one single "magic bullet" remedy that we have found to be effective for treating cellulite, and that's why there are so many different cellulite "treatments" out there on the market, most of which are not effective.  It's a difficult, frustrating issue.  Having said that, the one thing that I think may show promise, at least as part of the solution, is fat transfer, such as the kind used in BBL.  Not only can we increase the volume of the area with the fat, placing loose tissues on stretch, but we can judiciously inject fat immediately under the dermis of the skin, thereby possibly affecting that cause of cellulite, too.  In addition to simple volume, fat transfer also has an number of other benefits that we continue to discover and research.  One of those is the fact that it is not just "fat" cells, or adipocytes, that we transfer when we do "fat transfer."  There are all sorts of other cells living in the fat tissue, or adipose tissue, as a whole, and these cells secrete all kinds of growth factors, or chemical messengers, that have a stimulatory or nutritive effect on the surrounding cells and tissues, improving blood supply, stimulating cell growth, and the like.  Thus, we have seen some dramatic improvements in skin issues alone when we have injected fat immediately below the skin.  Things like acne scarring, chronic fibrosis or wound healing problems, and the like have improved with fat transfer.  Cellulite may also benefit from such an approach.  So, the bottom line here for me is that I would recommend fat transfer primarily to achieve shape or volume enhancement, but I would also hold out the (very realistic) hope that we may have improvement in the finer details of the tissues, like skin surface texture, as well.  We have little to lose as long as we have the other goals too, and as long as our expectations are realistic.  If you want fat transfer to address ONLY cellulite as an isolated problem, I might still consider it, but I would want you to have a very  realistic outlook that it is not entirely proven for this indication, and the results may not be reliable with regard to that.  The best thing for you to do is schedule personal consultations with board certified plastic surgeons who have extensive experience with fat transfer so that they can discuss your specific goals and give you a realistic perspective on what fat transfer can and can't do.  In addition to being certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, your surgeon should also voluntarily participate in the Maintenance of Certification program administered by that board. This is the best way to know that your surgeon not only has the best training and experience for the procedure, but that he or she has maintained currency in the certification requirements as opposed to practicing on a "lifetime" certificate which has only been reviewed once at the beginning of his or her career. For more information on this you can visit ABplsurg.org or ABMS.org. Good luck.