I am 2 weeks post surgery. I was a small 34 b wanting a full C. I got saline 325cc's. Will I get the size I wanted? (Photos)

I am 2 weeks post breast augmentation. I was a small 34b and got moderate profile saline 325cc's. I changed my mind last minute from 350cc to 325cc due to the doctor not explaining that 25cc doesn't make a crazy difference which I now regret. I do not feel like I am going to get the size I wanted which was a full C.. Can I have some opinions please on what size my breast will end up being ? I attached some before and after pics

I am 2 weeks post surgery. I was a small 34 b wanting a full C. I got saline 325cc's. Will I get the size I wanted?

Thank you for your question.  It is far too early for you to be concerned.  The 325 cc breast implant should increase you by 2 cup sizes in the same style and manufacture of bra that you wore preop. It will take 3 months for your breast implants to drop into position and for you to be able to appreciate the fullness of your result.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question. You are in early post op period. Your breasts will continue to change over several weeks. Usually this volume should take you to your goal. Please follow your instructions from your PS and re evaluate in 3-4 months.

Too small breast augmentation surgery…

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very fresh out of surgery, it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   The vast majority of patients with your concerns at your stage in the recovery process, turn out to be much happier two to three months after the procedure was performed.

For example, many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change. Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled. I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term regardless of the specific cup sizes achieved.