Will my breast size even out? Or do I need revision? (Photo)

I am 4 months post op. Originally my left breast is smaller so the doctor used 330cc hp in left breast and 280cc in right breast to even them out. Now I feel as if my left breast is twice the size of my right and it's very disappointing. Will they stay this way?

Breast asymmetry post augmenation

Hi - you have different sized implants in what were different sized and shaped breasts to begin with.  My advice would be to wait until the 6-9 month mark and see where you are then.  The implants will continue to settle over this period but if you are still unhappy after this time you may think about a revision.  It also depends a little on whether you had under or over the muscle or dual plane approach.  Good luck..

Uneven breasts post augmentation

You still are early in the postoperative course. It takes 8 months or so to see your final result. The muscles are different on the 2 sides as are the implant sizes. They should get closer although they usually will not be totally equal. I would stay in touch with your surgeon and decide together the best course of action.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

At 4 months out from your breast augmentation, you are probably where you are going to be for the long haul.  If you are unhappy with the volume difference then you may need a revision. Remember the two will never be exactly the same.