Am I a good candidate for thermage skin tighten? Do you think it would help me? (photos)

I have 3 kids two were via c section...my last child was born in July this year...I have been considering to do a tummy tuck but I really can't afford I was offered a thermage deal with a place I did cavilipo with...the cost for the thermage was $3000 but since I was doing other stuff with them the gave me a deal for $1500...I just started to exercise again please I really need ur help attached is my photo please give your honest opinion...thank you so much

Thermage for Abdomen

I love Thermage but I am not sure that it will work as well in your particular case since you have a great deal of loose skin. I wish that it would be more helpful for you but you seem to have so much excessive skin that I would consider a surgical alternative.  Best, Dr. Green