I'm having a thigh lift with incisions on inside of inner thigh and also BBL with lipo to the abdomen, back and flanks. Advice?

should use I use a pillow to aliviate the pressure on my BBL but will this hurt my thigh lift? I would lay on my back to help my bbl but that seems like it will be unconfable on my thigh lift . I need ideas of what I should do or should not do to help myself heal properly of both???? Also what position should I sit and lay on. And how many days do I have to stay out my desktop job, which I can get up and walk around whenever I want . What should I wear it use ?

I ask my patients to avoid pressure to either buttocks for 10 days. This means no laying on your back/butt and no sitting on your butt. I don't do thigh lifts at the same time as a BBL because positioning is impossible. Most patients will buy special pillows that allow the pressure to be placed on their thighs and not their buttocks. Thigh incisions do not heal well if there is added pressure. You could lay on your sides (that is if fat is not injected there) to avoid your thighs and buttocks. 

BBL and inner thigh lift

I personally would probably stage the two. I think that it may be too much work and may be difficult  for you to position yourself post-op.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I suggest you to rise your hemoglobin levels up because this is a hard journey here, good luck with your surgery and be careful with your thighs, dont stop using your garment

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Post-BBL positioning

In order to protect the transferred fat cells during the period when they are trying to reestablish their blood supply patients should avoid sitting or laying on the buttocks for at least 2 weeks. Patients that must return to work earlier and that may require sitting can use a special chair. For a thigh lift you want to avoid any pressure on your incisions so it sounds like laying on your sides would be the best position for you. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #thighlift 

Sejal M. Patel, MD