Are my breasts bottoming out? (Photo)

I'm 2 months post op. I am afraid my breasts are bottoming out. My nipple seem to be high up on my breasts.

Bottoming out?

Hello, in my opinion the nipples do not look inappropriately high on the breasts.  If your breasts were lower on your chest before surgery they will remain that way after, unless a breast lift is performed.

Are they bottoming out?

Rather than bottoming out, it appears to me that the entire breast is located in a downward position on the chest wall.  You might want to consider a breast lift rather than simply pushing the implant upward which will make the nipples appear downward on the center of the implant. A comparison with your preopertaive photos would certainly help. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS