Looking to get breast augmentation. Is it possible with my height and weight?

I'm 5 foot and 100 lbs. I was a d before I had my 3 children & I want to b a least a d if not dd! Is that possible with my height & weight?

Potential D-DD with breast augmentation

Hi
If you were previously a D it is quite likely that you could obtain this.  Assuming that your breasts have emptied out after pregnancy but that you still have a nice shape to your breast, then an implant does a great job of filling your breast and giving a beautiful result. A DD is a large breast for a small body.  Getting there may be possible, but the trade off is potentially a less naturally looking breast.  My personal goal in breast augmentation surgery is to make breasts look so beautiful that everyone will notice but so natural that no one could say for sure they are enhanced.  The other draw back to going with larger implants is the stretch that it will have on your skin and the potential drooping with time.  There is no perfect answer, it really comes down to personal taste and the trade off of a heavier breast.
I would be happy to see you if you wish to come to Oakville.
Dr Rodger ShorttAssistant Clinical Professor &Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,McMaster UniversityOakville Plastic Surgeon

It's possible...

Hi. Yes it's possible to restore your breast volume with appropriately sized implants. You will need to see a BCPS for breast and chest measurements. Bring goal pics to your consultation and discuss your expectations. 
Good luck
DrBurnett#realself100

Is a D possible with my height and weight?

The cup size is measured relative to your chest size, so even if you are very petite, yes, a D cup is possible for you. Bring photos and examples of what you wish to look like to your consultation and you should be given good advice on how close you can come to ideal.

Without any pictures provided its impossible to tell what cup size best fits you. Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. It is possible to achieve your goal of a D/DD cup. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of breast augmentation  and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Breast augmentation

I would suggest 3D photographic analysis to see what you would look like with different sized implants.

John Burns, MD

Breast augmentation

It certainly is possible to achieve an approximate cup size that you desire, but implant volumes do not match up exactly to cup size. An exam in person and a discussion of how to get where you want can be performed in the office. Best of luck!

DD breasts

A visit to a board certified plastic surgeon should help you determine what size breasts are right for you. One mistake that a lot of smaller girls make is trying to move up to breasts that are far too big for their frame.Make sure you know what you want before surgery. Bigger is often not better.

Joel M. Stewart, Jr., MD
Newnan Plastic Surgeon

Petite frame breast augmentation

Breast implants come in a wide variety of volumes and base diameters. One of the most important aspects of choosing an implant is choosing the correct base diameter to fit your frame. Depending on the volume you feel meets your goals, your plastic surgeon can discuss profile options that will fit your frame best. It is definitely possible to find a good fit despite your small frame!
As others have mentioned, it is true that lift is sometimes also performed in conjunction with augmentation to optimize results. A lift will make the nipple appear higher on the breast mound, but will do little to change the shape or volume of the breast. An implant will make the breast appear rounder, and more full at the top. Often, the decision to do one or both depends on your preference for creating an "idealized" breast shape. Implants alone will lift the nipple position slightly, but, to be more idealized, the nipple can also be lifted surgically. This depends on your preference, as some women prefer a more natural look with less scars, and others prefer the idealized look despite additional scars. A board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in cosmetic breast surgery will be able to assess your breast and skin and facilitate this type of discussion to help you understand the best option for you.

Neil Fine, MD

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

Breast Augmentation for Petite Patient

Regaining the volume and shape of your breasts that you had before your three children is something that many patients can achieve with breast augmentation. However, without photos it's hard to gauge whether you need a breast lift in addition. This is something that you should discuss with a qualified plastic surgeon so that you are fully informed of your options and good luck.

Christopher T. Chia, MD