How long will take for the tunnel to completely heal?

I had my Perma lip implants done on 6/24/2016 with disastrous results, the Dr measure my lips wrong the implants is way too short for my lips and cut the bottom lip implant. I'm schedule to remove it 8/11/2016. I want them done right again, How long will take for the tunnel to completely heal ? So a new tunnel can be created. Thank you

Post op wait.

I would wait about 4 months to be on the safe side. You probably could do it sooner (like 2 months) but I usually advise a full 3. Good luck for the next surgery 

Permalip Tunnel

Thank you for your question.  The new Permalip Lip Implants can be placed the same time as the old implants are removed (a new tunnel will be made, if old one was in the wrong place).  Please do expect more trauma to the lips therefore may experience more swelling and bruising.  Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.  
Best Wishes 

Permalip implant revision

Thank you for asking about your Permalip implants.
  • I am sorry you have had such a poor experience.
  • Was your surgeon done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?
  • New implants can be placed at the same time that the old ones are removed -
  • A new tunnel is made if the original one is in the wrong place.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS