Temporary Upper Bridge which is falling apart I have had it in my mouth for 6 weeks. (photos)

Temporary bridge

I'm not sure what your question is. Temporary bridges are meant to last a short time. Why are you still wearing one after 6 weeks? Return to your dentist and get the final bridge inserted or have a new temporary made. Make sure to share your concerns about packing food. You don't want the same problem to occur in the final restoration.

Temporary Bridge falling apart

You need to return to the dentist who placed it and it needs to be remade.  Not sure how long you need to be in the temporary for but it looks like it is not holding up.  Your bite may need to be adjusted as well.  

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist