I had a breast lift and implants done on May 20th, and lipo under my arms from a previous surgery

my question is why is my left breast still higher?

Breast lift and implants

Hard to comment on your question without photos. It is likely that this early on in your post operative course the implants have not yet assumed their final position. You should follow up with your surgeon and follow their recommendations. Good luck!

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant position one month out

Not knowing what you look like now or what you  looked like before surgery makes this difficult to answer.  But in general, with recent surgery, implants can be a bit high initially, and each breast may relax at different rates.

Your breasts look great.

Your breasts look great Remember, your breasts are sisters and not twins.  Give it a few months to settle in.  You have a great result.  Best of luck.