Looking for recommendations on doctors in the DR for TT and BBL!

I had breast reduction they are sagging now with love handles under arms! What is best procedure for me?

I would encourage you to make your decisions carefully; medical tourism although certainly cheaper, may not be the safest way to proceed. Select your plastic surgeon based on the quality/safety record. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work and preferably communicate with some previous patients as well. Make sure you also consider factors such as follow-up and treatment of complications that may occur, even in the best of hands. Best wishes.

Dr derby

It might be recommendable to add a few photos to your questions , so that we can help you a bit better. There are many good DR doctor here on Realself and we would be happy to give you a recomendation and later on price quotes. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Picture speaks thousand words

It is hard to understand what is going on without clinical exam or at least a series of pictures. Breast reduction surgery sometimes may open a can of worms once you are able to see the rest of your body clearly. Very frequently breast reduction surgery will need to address areas around breasts; chest wall, back folds, axillary folds and upper abdomen in order to improve overall appearance of the breasts. If your breast reduction surgery was done through your insurance, none of these procedures is covered. Unfortunately, if your surgeon did not bring this issue to your attention before surgery it is normal that you are surprised and unhappy. You my need additional body contouring by means of liposuction or else in order to achieve further improvement.

A frank discussion with your surgeon or a second opinion consult with another board certified plastic surgeon in your area will help. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Love handles under my arm after breast reduction.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your surgical results have not been what you anticipated.  Without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination to determine your areas of concern, liposuction alone may be a good option to help reduce the excess tissue under your arms.  Occasionally with excess skin a combination of liposuction and skin excision is needed to obtain the best results.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.