Family Brazil trip 6 weeks post-op. Will I be able to get in the ocean? Will I still be swollen?

My family is taking a trip to Brazil 6 weeks after my BBL and Breast Lift and I'm not sure if I'll be well enough to go...will I be able to get in the ocean? Will I be still swollen? Will I be able to wear a two piece just yet?

Family trip 6 weeks post-op after BBL and breast lift.

Swelling is not the issue as much as it is possible open areas that are not completely healed.  These could be a portal of entry for bacteria that could cause a horrible infection.  I would recommend follow up with your plastic surgeon for him or her to examine you to make the final determination if it would be safe for you to get in the ocean at this time.  Better safe than sorry.