I'm not sure why my eyebrows are unbalanced! (photo)

I'm not sure what I need to do to get my eyebrows to match, ones high, and the other one is low.

Eyebrows do not appear symmetrical!

Most faces are not perfectly symmetrical. This includes the eyes, cheekbones, mouth, jawline......and, yes, the eyebrows. This is not a deformity, rather a normal part of the human face. When eyebrows seem really uneven or profoundly asymmetric, then this can sometimes be improved with non-surgical means (Ie, Botox is one example) or with surgery. 

Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven eyebrows

Brow asymmetry is not uncommon – some people have one brow that is stronger than the other. This can be addressed surgically and non-surgically.

Botox can be injected so that the higher side is weakened and thus more symmetric. However, this would only be a temporary solution and require repeat Botox injections.

A brow lift can also be performed to reposition the brows to make them more symmetric. At that time certain muscles which contribute to the movement of the brow can be addressed to create a more symmetric appearance.

Vito C. Quatela, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm not sure why my eyebrows are unbalanced!

Everyone has some degree of eyebrow asymmetry, so that's within normal limits. Botox can address the asymmetry on a temporary basis, while a brow lift can  surgically change the asymmetry for a permanent effect. For more information and many  before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

Eyebrow Asymmetry

Everyone is a little asymmetric - especially in the region of the eyebrow.  This is one of the many things that makes you unique!  However, there are other causes of eyebrow asymmetry as well... including congenital and neurologic causes.  An experienced brow surgeon will be able to determine what is causing the asymmetry and the best way to treat it.  Surgical and non-surgical therapies are available.

Paul B. Johnson, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon