Can I get a TT and BBL at the same time and how much would be a good amount to add to each cheek? (photos)

Multiple Procedures

Hello, thanks for your inquiry, you are a good candidate for having a TT and a BBL in the same time surgery, although it would be better if you have an in person consultation due to the fact that you might have more skin than fat, your doctor will advise if another kind of procedure like a lower body lift will give you a better result instead. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You can definitely combine Tummy Tuck and BBL in 1 procedure and you look like a good candidate for the procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Can I get a TT and BBL at the same time and how much would be a good amount to add to each cheek?

Yes, you can undergo a BBL and Tummy tuck at the same time as long as you are healthy for that length of anesthesia. From looking at your photos, it looks like you may be best served by a circumferential body lift. This would get rid of the excess skin both on the front side and the back side. You have too much loose skin on your back side to have a nice result with a BBL. You can have an autoaugmentation + fat transfer along with the lift to give you more volume.

Combined TT and BBL

Yes you can have a combined tummy tuck and BBL at the same time if you are in good overall health. It's difficult to predict a certain number of cc's for injection however. Watch this brief video for a detailed answer to your exact question.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Tummy tuck and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. It certainly looks like you have had considerable weight loss by the way your buttocks look. Typically buttocks after considerable weight loss don't respond well to fat injections as they have lost a lot of tone. You are a better candidate for a lower body lift which in my hands includes : 1. A full tummy tuck. 2. A mons lift. 3. A strong lateral thigh lift. 4. A buttock lift. 5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio You could try a tummy tuck and or circumferential tummy tuck with a bbl, but my recommendation to you would be the first, a lower body lift. Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Hello, Dear.

Thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you will be an excellent candidate for TT and BBL, also those procedures are common make together, after an evaluation on person and see if your levels of hemoglobin are fine, then we can make them together. best wishes!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL and TT

it appears that an extended Abdominoplasty would help your frontal view, but it doesn't look like you have enough fat to add to your buttocks. It might be better to do a tuck on the buttocks as you would need several hundred  cc of good fat to each side to make a difference. Good luck.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

If you are in good health, it is possible to have a TT and BBL performed at the same surgical procedure.  The amount of fat that can be transferred to each buttock can vary depending on a number of factors.  Given your photos, I would estimate a possible fat  transfer of approximately 800 to 1,000 cc per buttock.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and BBL

Hello,It may be possible, however you would benefit from an examination to determine skin laxity around your posterior torso.  You appear to have more skin than fat in your waist, back, and abdominal areas.  Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.