When the tape falls off of my stitches after my tummy tuck, should I put anything on it like a cream or Vaseline?

Tummy Tuck Scar Treatment with Embrace Active Scar Defense

There are many factors that can contribute to the final scar after a tummy tuck. To optimize patient results we recommend the Embrace active scar therapy device by Neodyne. This is the only scar therapy product that has clinical Level 1 scientific evidence to improve scar quality and healing. They even tested it on actual tummy tuck patients and treated one side with Embrace and one side without to prove that it works and improves the scar with the patient as their own control. The product is simple to use and easy to apply. Ask your plastic surgeon. If the office doesn't carry it you can go on the company website and order directly. There is a lot of information and tutorial videos as well. Congratulations on your body makeover and good luck with your scar.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon