What are my options at this point?  (Photo)

On June 2, 2016.  I had one syringe of  restalyne injected under both tear throughs.  Unfortunately, the right tear through appears much deeper along with a yellowish shadow at or below the tear through. Six weeks later, I had it injected with vitrase diluted with ??? Eight weeks later, I had it injected again with vitrase this time at full strength. I have seen zero to very little improvement. There does not seem to be an inconsistency in terms of touch from one tear through to the other.

Tear Trough Injected with Restylane/No improvement--See an Expert-Fillers-Belotero with Cannulas

It is best to go to an expert for treatment in this area.  Get injections with cannulas to limit complications. Restylane silk and belotero are my go to fillers in this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler For Tear Troughs

Hard to tell without pictures from before your treatments. You still have loss of volume under your eyes and would benefit from repeat filler injection. Make sure you have an experienced provider do it this time. I use Belotero or Restylane Silk under the eyes with a microcannula. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon