How can I effectively diminish the appearance of under-eye bags without surgery? (photos)

32 year-old here with annoying under eye bags. I am wondering if there are good non-surgical options to diminish the appearance of these bags. I wake up to these daily now and they occasionally get moderately better throughout the day, but they're basically always partially visible.

Under ey

At your age, a combination of non surgical treatments may be helpful. It sounds like there is variability due to fluid shifts, which may be better controlled with rest, water consumption, allergies etc. Once this is addressed, fillers or botox may be helpful to fill a void or relax a prominent muscle. It would be best to see an eyelid specialist to get the proper examination and treatment recommendation.Hope this helps!

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers

I am a huge fan of a HA filler such as Restylane for under eye bags. It is what I use on my patients and myself. It does a lovely job of filling in the tear trough hallow while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. All of which makes for a much more youthful looking, rested eye. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Blepharoplasty

No real good solution without surgery. You could have the fat bags removed from via the back side of your eyelid so there is no visible incision. 

Fred Suess, MD

Lower eyebags with no surgery

Fillers specially Restylane is injected in this area.  Experienced injector is essential as problems could arise.  Cost is around $400

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Non-surgical treatment of lower eyelid bags

The appearance lower eyelid bags is cased by protruding fat and the resulting darker shadow.
In mild cases, these changes can be treated with fillers.
It is paramount to make sure that the doctor performing the procedure is an experience one as the results can be lass than perfect if done by less experienced doctor.
I hope that helps and best regards, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical under-eye bag treatments

Your eye bags consist of bulging under-eye fat.  They are accentuated by a shadow below the bag, a result of the angle of light on your face.  Fillers will help to raise the space under the fat pad to reduce your shadow, and this usually lasts about a year.  Restylane works very well in this area.  

Your other option is to use a concealer or BB cream that will reflect light and minimize the shadows.  

In my blog link below, I describe how you can look better in photos (and in person) with under-eye fillers and BB creams. 

Brett S. Kotlus, MD, MS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers can help

Thanks for the photos.
Some fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane can lift the tear trough up to its original height and hide the bags.
Your midface is loosing some volume and this can be corrected with Hyaluroinic acid fillers which are safe and reversible.

Filler

You look very young from the photo to have or need any surgery and the photo is not ideal to evaluate things but something more conservative like a filler may be far more appropriate. See a board certified surgeon in your area with an expertise in aesthetic surgery for more information. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #eyebags #filler

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

How can I effectively diminish the appearance of under-eye bags without surgery?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  The best nonsurgical treatment is the use of dermal fillers to smooth the transition from your lower eyelid to cheek regions.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation and treatment.  

Non-surgical intervention to hide bag in lower eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question and photos. It appears that your lower eyelid bags are mild and can be concealed with the injection of dermal fillers in the tear troughs. This procedure should be performed by an experienced injector familiar with the anatomy of the eyelid region. 
Good luck,