Would brow lift raise my upper eyelids? Do I need a upper and lower eye-lift with removal of puffiness or fat under eye? (Photo)

Brow lift Will it raise upper eyelid or do I need a eyelift or both? All so I am mixed with asian how will a upper lift change my eye shape?

Upper and lower eyelid surgery

From the limited photographs, it appears that the eyebrows are high, therefore a brow lift is unnecessary. An upper blepharoplasty procedure can accomplish removal excess skin to lift the upper eyelids. The puffiness can be removed the lower lids via trans conjunctival approach to remove the herniated fat  in the lower lids creating the puffiness look. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Will Brow Lift Raise My Upper Eyelids?

A brow lift can reduce the hooding and pufffiness of the upper eyelids and decrease the amount of excess skin. However, these pictures suggest you have good brow position; consider direct treatment of your eyelid problems because a brow lift will give you a surprised startled look.

Improve eye area

Based on pictures, it appears that upper blepharoplasties could be done alone to improve your appearance. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would brow lift raise upper eyelids?

A brow lift normally will cause some raising of the upper eyelids.  In your particular case, it does not appear to me that your eyebrows need to be raised, so I would not recommend a brow lift for you.  Issues with the upper eyelid can be addressed with upper eyelid surgery and puffiness from fat under the eyes can be addressed with surgery as well.  In my opinion, your photos are not ideal to fully evaluate your eyes for possible surgery, so an examination would be preferred to give you the best advice.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift or eyelid lift

Your photos  show that your brows are in good position. Brow  lift therefore is unnecessary. Your best procedure would be to have a blepharoplasty  to remove skin and fat from the upper lids and fat from the lower lids. However photos could never substitute entirely for a physical exam. Therefore you should see a board certified plastic surgeon experienced and facial plastic surgery 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon