Would brow lift raise my upper eyelids? Do I need a upper and lower eye-lift with removal of puffiness or fat under eye? (Photo)

Brow lift Will it raise upper eyelid or do I need a eyelift or both? All so I am mixed with asian how will a upper lift change my eye shape?

Will Brow Lift Raise My Upper Eyelids?

A brow lift can reduce the hooding and pufffiness of the upper eyelids and decrease the amount of excess skin. However, these pictures suggest you have good brow position; consider direct treatment of your eyelid problems because a brow lift will give you a surprised startled look.

Improve eye area

Based on pictures, it appears that upper blepharoplasties could be done alone to improve your appearance. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would brow lift raise upper eyelids?

A brow lift normally will cause some raising of the upper eyelids.  In your particular case, it does not appear to me that your eyebrows need to be raised, so I would not recommend a brow lift for you.  Issues with the upper eyelid can be addressed with upper eyelid surgery and puffiness from fat under the eyes can be addressed with surgery as well.  In my opinion, your photos are not ideal to fully evaluate your eyes for possible surgery, so an examination would be preferred to give you the best advice.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon