BBL? Best Dr. and best results.

I'm from the Bay Area, Ca. I've always been engadge and interested in getting a BBL. But never had the courage to do so. I'm in my late 20s n feel it's now or never. Local doctors here don't have the projection I'm looking for and cost triple the price. I was thing goin oversea but than I got hesitant. So now I'm looking Miami I was following dr. Miami but as his popularity grew and his demand it was not affordable in my budget. I see a lot from Dr. Hassan. 

BBL - Best Surgeon

There are many talented and artistic surgeons performing this operation all over the country. The price can vary depending upon how many areas and how much fat is being suctioned in addition to the transfer of the fat to the buttocks. Not all surgeons doing this operation are big 'marketers' and their prices may be more reasonable. Many surgeons do offer virtual consultations so that you can have a consultation with an out of state or out of town surgeon to get an idea of what procedure you would benefit from and how much it would cost. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Bbl doctor

hello. We perform many Brazilian buttock lifts and it all depends on how much good fat we are able to harvest.  This determines how much we can get for buttock projection.  Please be very careful with traveling immediately after a surgical procedure. There are risks involved. And you could have trouble getting anyone in your area to follow up on your surgery when you get home.

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

Find a plastic surgeon that is experienced and whom you are comfortable with. If you travel to have your procedure I suggest making arrangements locally in the event you have any complications. I'm sure there are many good plastic surgeons in your area, you may need to visit a few more.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon