Am I a good candidate for lipo in stomach and love handles with fat transfer to butt and hips? (photos)

27 y/o with two kids one is a csection. 150lbs. I workout two times a day with 1 hr cardio and 1 hr at the gym lifting very heavy weights. Happy with my body except my stomach. Very hard to lose. I eat healthy 90% of the time. Would like a flatter stomach with a bigger butt/ hips. I'm not into going under so perhaps a laser lipo with fat transfer while I'm awake . Any good doctors to recommend that's board certified and specialized in this

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.''

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Am I a good candidate for lipo in stomach and love handles with fat transfer to butt and hips?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..yes you are, I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve the results you're looking for. Good luck doll!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You are an extremely good candidate for the procedure.  Find an expert.

From your photos, I believe you would be a very good candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks/hips.  With regard to use of laser or ultrasound, I would avoid this adjunct to liposuction, if one is performing fat transfer.  The energy involved, with the use of a laser or ultrasound, can damage the fat cells and will reduce the number of fat cells that would survive the transfer.  For smaller liposuction/fat transfer procedures, one can have the procedure under local anesthesia, or local with sedation. For larger/longer procedures, you will be more comfortable and the procedure will carry less less risk if performed under general anesthesia, with a board certified anesthesiologist.  Our practice has been performing these procedures, for the past seven years, in our own state licensed outpatient surgical center located adjacent to Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Being a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer

Based on what   you describe and your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for some abdominal liposuction with fat transfer to your buttocks.

My practice is exclusively devoted to body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer.

I do these procedures with my patients awake and having to doing so for the last six years.

I have performed well over 3000 liposuction awake procedures and more than 400 awake fat transfer procedures.

I'm the only board-certified plastic surgeon in the western United States was devoted my practice exclusively to these two procedures.

I have a private practice in San Francisco and also work for elite body sculpture in Roseville California, one of the most premier body contouring centers in the country.

I suggest you consult with several board-certified plastic surgeon's who have true expertise with this procedure.

You may find that many of the plastic surgeons prefer to use general anesthesia.

The advantages to avoiding general anesthesia are numerous but include better results(much better results ), improved safety, faster recovery, less bruising, lower costs etc. etc.

I suggest you consult with several board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise in this procedure.

While I'm not saying that doing this procedure it with general anesthesia is wrong I over the years have found so many benefits to keeping patients awake it is unusual for me to have a recommend putting people to sleep for this procedure.

When doing fat transfer you want to avoid laser liposuction because of the potential thermal damage to the fat cells prior to graphing them.

All this is best discussed during an in person consultation

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Thank you for your question and photos. You have a good frame, but your body looks rectangular. To get an hourglass figure, "awake" surgery will not give you that. Laser lipo kills or melts the fat, so whatever is transferred will not survive. You would do best with VASER Hi Def Liposuction to sculpt your body and arms and transfer the fat to the buttocks. I trained with the inventor of the technique and I do these surgeries in our certified office surgery suite under intravenous or conscious sedation. See a board certified  plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi!

It´s my pleasure to answer your question.

You are a candidate for the brazilian butt lift where the fat is removed from front, back and laterals and put it into butt and hips.

Sincerely,

Dr. Aramis Vega 

Plastic Surgeon

Aramis Vega, MD

Excellent candidate

from your pictures,you would be an excellent candidate for BBL. The procedure would make a dramatic difference in your body by redistributing fat from all the areas you don't want it to be to your buttock. Even though you have had two kids, doesn't seem like you have much loose skin.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, you would definitely see improvement in your body contour from a BBL. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon