Am I a good candidate for CoolSculpting or just Lipo to the arms? (Photo)

If I'm a candidate , how much$$ do cool-sculpting run for? Losing weight in my arms always been a struggle .

CoolSculpting Arms

CoolSculpting is often used off label to treat the upper arms.  From your pictures, it appears you might be a good candidate for the procedure.  However, a consultation with an experienced CoolSculpting provider is the best way to determine if you are a candidate and develop an appropriate treatment plan.  The procedure is typically $1500 per area; however, this can vary slightly by provider.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for Arms

The only way to see if you are a candidate is with an in office consultation.  Coolsculpting works very well on the arms and each arm is $750.  There are many times that I combine this procedure with Thermage to give the best cosmetic results.  Please consult only a board certified dermatologist with expertise in Coolsculpting.

CoolSculpting

An in-person consultation is needed to determine if you are a candidate for CoolSculpting or liposuction. Generally, people with small amounts of stubborn fat who are averse to more invasive procedures are candidates for CoolSculpting, while liposculpture is good for more dramatic results in a single treatment. Your arms may also need skin tightening as well and we often do a combination treatment with Ulthera or Thermi RF. I recommend visiting a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to have a consultation about your goals and an in-person assessment of your arms to come up with the best treatment plan. The cost of the procedure can also be discussed at that time.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting

Hi PeachesN'Cream,

From the pictures you provided it looks like you could benefit from CoolSculpting treatment of the arms.  The cost varies from practice to practice but typically ranges around $1,500 as previously stated.

Best of luck to you!

Coolsculpting the arms

I prefer Coolsculpting of the arms over liposuction (even though I do both) because the slow fat loss with Coolsculpting allows time for the skin to retract.  Sometimes, when the skin is not very elastic, you can get saggy looking skin after liposuction.  Discuss with a plastic surgeon to see which he or she recommends.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Possible candidate for CoolSculpting of arms

It does appear that you might be a good candidate for CoolSculpting of the arms, but it is always best to be examined first to make sure.  The cost of the procedure will vary by physician.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and liposuction

I appreciate your question.
Coolsculpting might work for you, but if its an overall arm problem, liposuction might be better
The goo news is you could try coolsculpting and hold off on surgery to see your resutls.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz