3 months post BA and upset/concerned (Photo)

3.5 months since my BA - I had 375HP unders placed thru armpit incision - my left hasn't dropped and filled out, plus my implants seems far apart. When I flex my left sids, or trap/pull anything, the implant gets sucked up all the way to my nipple. WTH is going on? I have an apt with my surgeon in a few days but would like to go in armed with some information and what to expect. If I need surgery to fix this, I shouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket, correct?

Results from a transaxillary augmentation

are quite acceptable at rest as your upper poles appear level but your nipples do not and I assume they were not level to start with.  As for your other concerns, a dual plane approach from the bottom of the breast would have avoided the amount of distortion you have as most people with that procedure just have some mild flattening of the medial pole.  You will have to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and was it your idea to go through the armpit or your surgeon's?  That approach is fraught with more complications and that is why not every surgeon utilizes that approach.  Revisions will be needed to address your concerns.

Unhappy Breast Augmentation Result

Hello,There are a number of potential problems, and one or all may be conspiring to create this result for you.1. Implant pocket not closed down at top.2. Implant pocket not made sufficiently low enough.3. Muscle may not be completely released from lower portion of pocket.4. Capsule may be too tight (contracted).5. Implant too big for your anatomy to begin with.You would need to be examined, however you and your surgeon signed agreements about financial responsibility for revision surgery, more than likely. Regardless, if your surgeon is not a ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon expert in revision breast surgery, go somewhere else. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS