Will my implants drop more? (Photo)

I'm a little over 3 weeks PO after a BA. I had 400 cc low profile unders. I am still really high. I'm doing the massages several times a day and wearing band at night. Will these drop more or should I worry about capsular constracture?

Unlikely

It would be best if you could provide us with a photo where your arms are down on your side.  However, looking at the photo you have provided I would say that they will not drop as much as they should.  At this time you need to wait at least 3 months to get a better idea.  Speak to your doctor.

High riding implants

Implants usually drop with time but it depends on the type of implant and location the implant was placed. Check with your board certified plastic surgeon and see what they think of the high riding implants. It also looks like your arms are elevated in the picture. Sometimes a bandeau can help push the side that is riding too high. Best of luck, MMT

Will my implants drop more?

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Way to early for a capsular contracture.  It can 3 - 6 months for the implants to settle completely, especially when you go under the muscle. Just give it some time - no need to worry.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Yes

Your implants will settle with time.  I would follow your surgeon's guidance regarding massage.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi,MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Implants dropping

please give it time. it takes a minimum of three months and a maximum of six months before one sees the final result

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon