I had CoolSculpting done 10 days ago and I'm still having pain in different areas of my abdomen.

Coolsculpting

hi,

I'm sorry you are experiencing pain. It would be best to visit your doctor so he an prescribe you pain medication.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and pain

I appreciate your question.

The nerve pain can last a few weeks
If i persists please speak to your doctor
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Pain after Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting, particularly in the abdominal region can be uncomfortable within the first couple weeks of the treatment.  I would recommend the use of a compression garment as well as taking to your provider about prescription medications such as gabapentin which can help diminish any nerve related hypersensitivity.

Pain after Coolsculpting

It's common to feel pain 10 days post treatment and even longer depending on each person. If you continue to experience pain please see your provider for a follow up. Best of luck.

Michael E. Jones, MD

Coolsculpting pain

Discomfort is totally normal and generally resolves 14 days after treatment. I would consult your physician for any additional questions about your pain. Best of luck!

David P. Rapaport, MD

Coolsculpting and Pain -- Try NSAIDS and Neurontin

Coolsculpting can cause pain for weeks to months in certain people.  There are treatment options, please speak to your board certified dermatologist that treated you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pain in abdomen 10 days after CoolSculpting

There can be varying degrees of pain to the abdomen after a CoolSculpting treatment.  Some people have no pain, some will have some mild soreness and a few people can have sharp, needle like pain.  Depending on the type of pain you are having, there may be different medications that could help.  You should contact the physician who treated you to discuss your issue, and if needed, they could possibly prescribe medication to help.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon