Will my eyes ever look normal again? What can be done? (photos)

I had upper & lower (transconjunctival) blepharoplasty & a temporal brow lift 6 mos ago. My right eye is droopier and doesn't look normal to me. In addition, although there's been improvement, I still can't close my eyes all the way (esp the right one) and they tear & water, mostly when I first wake up. My PS doesn't acknowledge a problem, so I need an independent opinion. Would revision surgery help? If so, how long should I wait? And how can I find a good surgeon who can fix the problem?

You have waited long enough.

It is reasonable to investigate your options at this point.  The challenge is that very few surgeons understand how to improve these situations.  You need a specialized oculoplastic surgeon who focuses on reconstructing eyelids after cosmetic blepharoplasty.  You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis that is worse on the right side. There is no support for the upper eyelid lashes.  The heavy upper eyelid and lashes make the eyes look dull an lifeless.  This can be corrected with a structured upper eyelid surgery that corrects the ptosis and the upper eyelid lash ptosis.  Generally this helps the thin upper eyelids which are associated with the disinsertion of the upper eyelid elevator aponeurosis, the tendon that is responsible for lifting the upper eyelid open.  You also need a careful assessment of your dry eye symptoms.