What do y'all think I still don't think it's right? (photos)

Had 391/370 something fort surgery then i told him one seemed too big o wanted them the same size so now there both 371 sil gel. So I'll post before, after the first, after the second. It's like it went right back to the same thing before he fixed it

Recovery Timeline

Thank you for your question. It isn't clear how much time has passed since your surgery or if you are completely healed and settled yet. I would advise that you wait at least 6 months to evaluate your results.

All the best

Revision Surgery

I think that you have had a great improvement after your second surgery.  Your breasts are considerably more symmetrical than after the first surgery.  You need to wait at least 3 months or more for your final shape to be present.  I don't think that you have recurrent bottoming out based on your pictures and your volume appears similar on each side.  Good luck.

Andrew Freel, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

What do y'all think I still don't think it's right?

The second surgery seemed to achieve your goals and a more noticeable balance. Give it time and I think you will see more improvement comparing to the first surgery. Keep in mind the larger you go- up to a point- the asymmetry becomes less noticeable provided the pockets are properly constructed.

Thank you for your question and photographs. I am sorry to see your issues with implant malposition and bottoming out after your first augmentation but think you have obtained a nice result with your revision procedure.  If the same size implants have not been placed any discrepancy is now due to the differences in your natural breast tissue.  Because silicone gel implants come filled to specific sizes exact symmetry is often impossible to obtain but i would allow your results from your second surgery to mature as I believe you will obtain a nice result.