Can anyone point me to someone that will inject or do a procedure on the upper inner portion of the nose?

I lost a lot of weight and as a result some fat around that part of my nose. It has made it appear more boney and accentuated the curvature. I will do anything to fix and don't mind a little risk

No doctor answers yet