How long does it last?

Brazilian butt lift

How long BBL lasts

It is a permanent transfer of your fat. About 50-70% of the grafted fat survives the initial transfer. Once the fat is there and "happy" it will respond to normal weight changes as it did before the move. If you gain 30lbs, then your buttocks will dramatically increase in size. If you get the idea. 
Definitely make an in person consultation with a PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. 
Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr Morales
Houston, Tx

BBL

I appreciate your question.

After fat transfer usually about 50-70% of the fat takes.
This will then last and can fluctuate with weight change.

The best way to assess and give true advice would an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Long lasting results after Brazilian Butt Lift

Hello again, I have updated my answer with a web reference to answer your question better.

Hi spettice.  Brazilian Butt lifts are long lasting when the transferred fat survives.  Normal fat changes will occur with weight loss or gain.  The early postoperative period is critical in assuring survival, so be sure to talk to your plastic surgeon about what you can do (lay on your stomach, don't smoke, etc.) to help.  Good luck!