Does my lift with implants look normal? They look I even after 3 months (Photos)

I'm about 3 months post op now. I got a lollipop lift with 240/265cc implants submuscular. The lollipop lift was to fix my assymetry before. Without a lift one nipple would be normal and the other downward. My right breast needed the lift but I got it on both to even out the scars. I had slightly tuberous breasts. I have an indention where my lift scar is on the left breast. its my non dominant hand dropped fast compared to the other. My right breast is taking longer and is shapes differently.

Symmetry and Redness of Scars Look Good

Dear ade403, Your symmetry is good, and the redness of the incisions is age appropriate at this time. All scars should continue to improve for a full year after surgery. If the redness persists, you may consider FotoFacial treatment to lessen the redness. I hope this has been helpful. Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Your results are very good

considering where you started from as your symmetry is near equal.  Your scars will continue to fade with time and appearances will improve, including any minor creases on your inferior pole.  You should be able to critique your results with your surgeon when you take your photos so make sure your concerns, if any, are heard.  Follow your instructions and you should have a great outcome!

Curtis Wong, MD

Lift and implants

Your scars are still red but that is normal. It will take about a year for the scars to settle down. Best of luck.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

3 mo sp BA/Lift

Overall your result appears to be symmetric. Patients with borderline tuberous breasts tend to "settle" more slowly than others. It would recommend waiting until 6 months after surgery before making opinions about post-operative symmetry. As always, I would always encourage you to discuss these things with your PS who will have the best knowledge of your tissues and the healing process.